Friday 13 March 2009

Bridal Bouquets

Today, I am posting some pictures of some of my previous client's bouquets as inspiration, following on from the discussion yesterday regarding use of flowers! I am planning some inspiring weddings for May, so can't wait to post some pictures of how the flowers turn out! The first bouquet is of yellow roses teamed with eucalyptus greenery....my favourite! I know that yellow roses are supposed to symbolise hatred, however I think the combination is so fresh and worked really well with the green beachside location that the couple chose for their wedding! The second bouquet, combines cala lilies, a very elegant and minimal flower with it's long leaves bent backwards, the result is minimal and very chic! The third picture is one of my favourites, shot by the very talented Annie Agelopoulou, this picture is romantic and evokes movement, a combination of the very exclusive orchid and avalanche rose, this bouquet is pure luxury and traditional, perfect for a classic bride! The fourth bouquet is a round hand tied bouquet of hot pink roses combined with ivy, the bride used pink as her colour theme and we used rose petals throughout the planning. The final bouquet is another favourite, simple white roses combined with olive greenery, this bouquet picture is modern, minimal and best of all Greece at it's best and I love it!

No comments: