Thursday 1 October 2009

Delicate, Sheer and Sassy Pink Wedding Inspiration

As promised I am posting another creation that I am inspired by, this is completely different than my first board, it is much more "pretty" and girly than the other was and focuses more on the details and bride rather than the overall look!

Delicate, Sheer & Fragile PinkCredits: Meg Baisden Photography, Lisa Lefkowitz (3), Jose Villa

I love this board because it is so feminine and expresse what every little girl that dreams about her wedding would want! A lot continue wanting this "fluffy" pink wedding right into adulthood and go on to actually make this dream a reality.

I hope the boards inspire you for your wedding planning and whatever your dream for this day is, I hope that you are able to re create it to perfection!

No comments: