Wednesday 16 December 2009

Anything but....... a boring beige wedding!

 If people were to describe my style to others, I think it would be coordinated, quite monochrome, I tend to mix only one or two colors together per outfit and those tend to be white or beige in the summer and black and grey in the winter, although I do retain a little beige in the winter too!

So it makes perfect sense that I adooooooore this inspiration board, this one really is very me!!


Anything but......boring beige!

I would serve cappucino's and latte's at this wedding along with fluffy merangues and pavlova's!

3 comments:

ArielM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ArielM said...

oMG - I LOVE those Bridesmaid dresses!!! Who makes them!!??

SP Weddings said...

The dresses are from BCBG Max Azria and are from the summer season, so they might be difficult to get hold of, but look at their website for inspiration!