Wednesday 9 December 2009

Winter White

Good evening, sorry for the long silence, I was actually travelling and have clients visiting leading to limited time in the office!

I thought I would do a post on winter white today, some might argue that this isn't immediately associated with a wedding in Greece, however at this time of year you really can have a Winter white wedding in Greece, especially the North, not many people realise there are many ski slopes and mountaineous villages to be found in the country, a new concept perhaps????


So, starting from top left we have a fake fur bolero by sewudesign's, perfect to throw over a flimsy bridal gown, I absolutely love the contrast between lace, chiffon even tafetta and fur!

To the right we have a feather fascinator by Satanica, perfect for a vintage inspired winter wedding!

To the far right, a gorgeous crochet cape by GimiKimi, I would also love this in an angora wool, but retaining the same design (I believe that is possible)!

Middle left is this veil and feather combination that I really adore, it's so fresh, so Carrie from "Sex and the City", so right now!!!! Made by Pomband Plumage.

Next we have Ekaminsk grey and white feather corsage, a perfect alternative to using flowers, I would also create bracelets for the ladies in the bridal party!

Acpetrille have created this snowflake inspired hairclip that looks beautiful fastened under a bun if the bride wants an up do!

Funkifolkart created the vintage sign that reads "Mr & Mrs", so simple but really sets the tone, I might ask the seller to create two smaller ones that are split to fasten to the back of the bride and groom's chairs at the reception!

The perfect headband, again this is very on trend and I think it really is very pretty, made by radokri.

I think it is important to add some personality and humour to the wedding and this penguin ring pillow by idotakeu is the perfect way to this and I love penguins!

Finally we have this drop dead gorgeous necklace which would be such a style statement when worn, created by bonheur!

No comments: