Tuesday 16 March 2010

Kostarellos Wedding Dresses 2010

Good afternoon,


I am back with a post on what is turning out to be my favourite fashion designer!!! His work for this year is gorgeous with the perfect balance between fashion and class that is so important in a wedding dress. His use of fabrics and designs are very fashion forward for Greece and I am so pleased to see that brides are now looking above and beyond the classic meringue!


I think all of these dresses are gorgeous, I especially like the low back gown in the centre!


These gowns are my absolute favourites, I like each of them for different reasons, but especially the first two, in fact the perfect scenario would be to wear the first to the ceremony and the second to the reception or even for after dinner when the party starts!


Finally I am totally inspired by these two gorgeous gowns, I think they would be perfect as bridesmaids or koumbara dresses and loving these two colours at the moment and the shoes!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love his dresses too!!! I don't live in Greece though and I don't have any idea of prices. Do you know roughly how much the wedding gowns are? Just an idea.....