Friday 5 March 2010

Super fun wedding in Rhodes

Good afternoon all,

I am posting a fabulous wedding today that took place in Rhodes on a warm afternoon last September! The couple wanted to keep the wedding very small in Greek terms (around 150 guests) and to have a really nice day and I think they pulled it off perfectly!

 




I love this picture of the groom, I think he looks serious yet quite dashing (not a word you hear every day huh?)

 

As in the Greek tradition, the bride's friends help her get dressed, I always love these images!



  

Real concentration was required as there were so many tiny buttons to do up on the back of the dress!




The bride arrives in a super stylish pink (yes this is the real colour, no enhancement) Vokswagen Beetle



Isn't this image breathtaking? 
The bride and groom walking toward the church together!




  


 
Time for the serious task of the religious ceremony, the couple were very attentive throughout!



And it's all over!!!!!!!!!

Time to CELEBRATE!




A quick photoshoot took place on Filerimos



A quick kiss before entering the reception venue!



Marital bliss!



And lots of fun!!!
I wish the beautiful couple much, much hapiness and hope to see additions to the family very soon!

All photographs by my talented friend Spiros Tsambikakis, www.stphoto.gr

No comments: