Wednesday 31 March 2010

Wedding Color Pallete #1 trend: Nudes!!!!

If you are a fashionable person, then you will know this is what all the fashionista's are wearing this season. I think that techincally it's not a color, however I have worn it forever and a day, most people at the college where I studied used to ask me if I was obsessed, and to a certain degree, I am!!!

I love the neutral color pallette that you can add a small shot of color in the accessories and complelely transform the look!

So for those deciding on their wedding colors for this season then do consider going nude!!!!


Nude Wedding Color Inspiration

I am loving the nude colored wedding dress, also the bridesmaids in nude satin strapless numbers! I think the key is to have a strong bouquet for the bridesmaids and some small but eye catching colorful details!

No comments: