Friday 1 October 2010

Fabulous Wedding Dresses on Etsy!!!

I swear I can spend an entire day looking on Etsy.com, the things that you can find are simply incredible and keep getting better and better!

For those looking for inexpensive wedding gowns, I do suggest that you go and shop around, speak to other shoppers before choosing.

Image by tutuchic on etsy.com
I can certainly see a bridal party in these gorgeous tutu skirts teamed with different tops in the same color, I am thinking black or plum with killer high heels, how cool would that look?

Image by nostalgia on etsy.com 
I completely love this dress, it comes in several colors and costs less than 90$!! What a bargain!

Image by Ouma on etsy.com
Pastel ballerina tutus look fabulous on the wedding party, I am partial to the bride wearing a crystal encrusted one with Louboutin heels as well!!

Image by Ouma on etsy.com
I love the satin bodice teamed with the flouncy skirt of tulle, again add high heels to avoid looking too ballerina like!

Image by Ouma on etsy.com
How unexpected is this top? I absolutely love it and think it would be perfect for a black and white themed wedding!

Image by tutuchic on etsy.com 
Grey tutu, cool sash, cool heels, I love the styling, I would perhaps keep the top a little plainer myself!

Image by tutuchic on etsy.com
And finally loving this look for a laid back bride, bright shoes against an all white outfit and fascinator, I would be tempted to add a coloured fascinator myself and bright flowers!

No comments: